GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITION
- Customers are offered “Free Look-In Period” of 15 calendar days to cancel the plan and obtain a refund of the fee. These 15 days are counted from the activation date of protection plan. Subscribed plans are usually activated within 48 hours from the fee payment.
- Yapnaa may partner with third party insurer from time to time to provide add-on-benefits to customers based on specific plans.
- Outlined terms and conditions shall be applicable on the transaction between Movilo Networks Private Limited under brand name “Yapnaa” and the party whose name appears on the Order (“Customer”) in relation to the Plan(s) provided by Yapnaa.
- Customer acknowledges the receipt of the terms and condition of the plan as applicable and he agrees to have understood completely.
CUSTOMER CONSENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
- The Customer acknowledge and confirm the use of the personal information by Yapnaa for the purposes of providing the various services under the subscribed YapnaaCare™ plan. Yapnaa respects the privacy and the confidentiality of the customer. All efforts shall be made by Yapnaa to protect the personal information and data of customers.
- The customer expressly provides consents to Yapnaa and its service partners to record phone calls between the customer & Yapnaa support team and to share the same with the service partners if required. This is for the purpose of improving quality standards, training and regulatory purposes.
- The customer acknowledges that Yapnaa has the right to vary the features/benefits under the plans, rate from time to time.
- The customer acknowledges that Yapnaa may engage third parties including service partners for the fulfillment of the services.
- Yapnaa shall charge the relevant fee to the Customer for subscribing chosen plans. The fee including applicable taxes and levies shall be payable in advance.
- Yapnaa shall be sharing taxes invoice for subscribed plan within 48 hours of the paying fee.
- Subscribed YapnaaCare™ plan shall be activated within 48 hours subject to realization/receipt of the fee.
SERVICING OF CLAIMS
- The customer acknowledges and understands that claim or reimbursement of service bills covered by third party insurer shall be at the sole discretion of the Insurer. Yapnaa shall provide assistance in completing the claim process within said period.
- Any claims made by the Customer under these Terms and Plan Terms shall be subject to the following:
- The customer has provided Yapnaa complete and accurate information about the appliance problem and details of service rendered by the service technicians.
- The customer provides purchase bill of the appliance. i. Claim form duly filled & signed by the customer and
ii. Any other document as may be required to establish appliance ownership
CANCELLATIONS/ RENEWAL/TERMINATIONYapnaa will cancel the terms and the plan if the customer has at any time:
- agreed to help any third party to try to fraudulently or dishonestly obtain money from Yapnaa or
- is in violation of applicable law as may be relevant to the use of the plan; or
- The plan will be on an automatic renewal basis unless cancelled. Yapnaa will collect the renewal fee of the plan at the due date from the card that the customer has shared with Yapnaa for making payment. Cancellation terms shall be applicable as in the existing plan.
DECLARATIONS AND WARRANTIES
1. The customer declares that he/she has completed the age of 18 years and is a resident of India.
2. The customer is in compliance with the applicable YapnaaCare™ policy to declare appliance is in working condition at the time of subscribing the plan.
3. The personal information provided by the customer shall be true and accurate.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
- If the customer receives a benefit as provided under any specific plan and it is later discovered that the claim was dishonest, fraudulent or false, Yapnaa will take steps to recover from the customer.
- The customer undertakes that he/she shall strictly comply with the terms of usage contained in the plan to the use of the plan.
- The Customer undertakes and agrees that he/she shall not make use of the plan to upload, display, publish, update, share content or information that:
- belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to or which is confidential
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Yapnaa shall not be liable for any incidental, consequential, exemplary, special or indirect damages
INDEMNITYThe customer hereby agrees to defend, indemnify and hold Yapnaa and its directors, employees and partners from any and all losses, damages, liabilities & expenses incurred by Yapnaa arising out of:
- (a) any wrongful act or omission of the customer in relation to the usage of the plan;
- (b) any willful misconduct, gross negligence or fraud by the customer;
- (c) any failure of the customer to comply with the applicable law;
- (d) any breach of the representations, warranties, obligations and covenants of the customer or a default of the customer’s obligations; and
- (e) any third party claims arising out of the customer's use of the plan.
- Yapnaa will not incur any liability to the other party on account of any loss or damage resulting from any delay or failure to perform all or any part of these terms.
- Yapnaa reserves the right to amend the terms of the plan or the features or pricing. Upon such amendment terms will become applicable immediately and will be intimated to the customer in due course.
- The agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.